Denise's NeedleWorks
Name:
Location: Ames, Iowa, United States

I am wife to Jeff, homeschool mom to 8, a knit and crochet teacher and totally addicted to knitting, crocheting and other fiber arts. After knitting, crocheting and sewing my own clothing from the age of 10 on, I studied textiles & clothing in college. That lead me to 25 years of custom dressmaking and alterations work, while sewing, knitting and crocheting for my growing children. I have worked in the yarn industry for the past 3 years and have been designing my own knitting patterns. Visit my web site at http://www.denisesneedleworks.com Find me as DeniseInIowa on Ravelry.com

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Join me for a knitting group at Ames Knittery!

Let's knit together!
I will be hosting Wraptures, 
an afghan and shawl knitting group
at the Ames Knittery
(upper level of the Shoppes on Grand)
6th Street & Grand Avenue,
Ames, Iowa
1 - 3 pm
Third Saturday of each month
starting April 21st
Bring your afghans and shawls or wraps to share and work on. They can be plain or lace, textured or cabled, anything that wraps around you to keep you warm.  This is a great time to work on a project for a gift or charity knitting or something for yourself. Feel free to bring questions.

Best of all -- it's free!
Denise

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Bobbi said...

Does this group still meet? I moved to Ames and am looking for a group to join

9:29 AM  
Blogger Denise said...

Sorry, the shop is closed now and we haven't been meeting. The public library has a group that meets on Saturdays twice a month. The Rose Tree Fiber Shop also has some groups. You can contact them through their web site. http://rosetreefibershop.com/

9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home