Denise's NeedleWorks
Name:
Location: Ames, Iowa, United States

I am wife to Jeff, homeschool mom to 8, a knit and crochet teacher and totally addicted to knitting, crocheting and other fiber arts. After knitting, crocheting and sewing my own clothing from the age of 10 on, I studied textiles & clothing in college. That lead me to 25 years of custom dressmaking and alterations work, while sewing, knitting and crocheting for my growing children. I have worked in the yarn industry for the past 3 years and have been designing my own knitting patterns. Visit my web site at http://www.denisesneedleworks.com Find me as DeniseInIowa on Ravelry.com

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Headed to Michigan

We leave tomorrow morning! I am going to assist Arnhild with some classes at Threadbear Fiber Arts Studio in Lansing, Michigan this weekend. I have heard a lot about this fabulous store and I am looking forward to seeing it.

I will be taking along the sleeves of the Norwegian Star sweater to work on as we travel. I am never sure how much knitting I will actually have time for so we will see how far I get. I am taking my camera and will ask Rob, the owner of Threadbear if it is okay to post pictures of our visit. I will be back Tuesday to fill orders and hopefully can update my blog then.

Arnhild and I have been very busy trying to get as much done as we can before we go. She will be leaving from Chicago to head to Norway as we come back from Michigan. It will be her extended Christmas visit.

I will be in charge of her business while she is gone. We are busy taking registrations for the Arnhild's Knitting Studio Retreat which is held the end of February. We are also setting up the advertising and other details of the Arnhild's Knitting Studio Fiber Arts School which starts knitting classes on February 10, 2009. Watch for details on www.arnhild.com.

See you all later!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home