Denise's NeedleWorks
Name:
Location: Ames, Iowa, United States

I am wife to Jeff, homeschool mom to 8, a knit and crochet teacher and totally addicted to knitting, crocheting and other fiber arts. After knitting, crocheting and sewing my own clothing from the age of 10 on, I studied textiles & clothing in college. That lead me to 25 years of custom dressmaking and alterations work, while sewing, knitting and crocheting for my growing children. I have worked in the yarn industry for the past 3 years and have been designing my own knitting patterns. Visit my web site at http://www.denisesneedleworks.com Find me as DeniseInIowa on Ravelry.com

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Where, oh where?

have I been? Sorry, I haven't posted in quite a while. I don't usually go this long without something to post about.

I have been working faithfully on the sweater for Terri Shea. I have gotten to the front neck decreases and will soon be to the shoulders.

I was hoping to give you another peek at it but ... my camera died. That is the other reason that haven't posted recently. I think it is time for a new camera.

For now I will give you the picture I had before of the sweater. It is much longer now with lots and lots of the berries ... so use your imagination and you will be able to see what it looks like now.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenni said...

I am sure it looks fabulous! I can't wait to see the finished product!

6:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home