Denise's NeedleWorks
Name:
Location: Ames, Iowa, United States

I am wife to Jeff, homeschool mom to 8, a knit and crochet teacher and totally addicted to knitting, crocheting and other fiber arts. After knitting, crocheting and sewing my own clothing from the age of 10 on, I studied textiles & clothing in college. That lead me to 25 years of custom dressmaking and alterations work, while sewing, knitting and crocheting for my growing children. I have worked in the yarn industry for the past 3 years and have been designing my own knitting patterns. Visit my web site at http://www.denisesneedleworks.com Find me as DeniseInIowa on Ravelry.com

Friday, September 15, 2006

My buttons are up!

DS helped me get buttons made and they are on my sidebar now. All you have to do is click on the one you want for your blog. It will bring up a box with instructions and the html code for you to copy. So help yourself!

2 Comments:

Blogger ICJ said...

Cute buttons! How do you make animation buttons?

Isabelle aka Tricotine

11:52 AM  
Blogger Denise said...

I leave those things up to my son, Philip, so I asked him. His answer--"Gimp" It is a free photo editing program that we have used a lot.
Denise

10:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home