Denise's NeedleWorks
Name:
Location: Ames, Iowa, United States

I am wife to Jeff, homeschool mom to 8, a knit and crochet teacher and totally addicted to knitting, crocheting and other fiber arts. After knitting, crocheting and sewing my own clothing from the age of 10 on, I studied textiles & clothing in college. That lead me to 25 years of custom dressmaking and alterations work, while sewing, knitting and crocheting for my growing children. I have worked in the yarn industry for the past 3 years and have been designing my own knitting patterns. Visit my web site at http://www.denisesneedleworks.com Find me as DeniseInIowa on Ravelry.com

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Finished Baby Surprise Jackets

I have been on a roll lately with these little sweaters. I finished these 2 newborn size sweaters up for our youth fundraiser auction. They were on display this morning between church services. I think they came out really cute.

I need to make another one now that I think about it. My cousin's daughter and husband are expecting their first baby in March.

5 Comments:

Blogger Indigo said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:52 AM  
Blogger Indigo said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:54 AM  
Blogger Indigo said...

Looks so cute!

Which book is baby surprise in? I think I want that one next as I slowly build my EZ library.

Sorry blogger and I aren't getting along this morning.

10:55 AM  
Blogger Denise said...

I used the Spun Out pattern but I think it might be in the Opinionated Knitter?

11:20 AM  
Blogger Janet said...

I love the baby sweaters. I just wish I had someone to make them for. You do such great work :) Do you put your own lables in your work?

Janet

1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home