Denise's NeedleWorks
Name:
Location: Ames, Iowa, United States

I am wife to Jeff, homeschool mom to 8, a knit and crochet teacher and totally addicted to knitting, crocheting and other fiber arts. After knitting, crocheting and sewing my own clothing from the age of 10 on, I studied textiles & clothing in college. That lead me to 25 years of custom dressmaking and alterations work, while sewing, knitting and crocheting for my growing children. I have worked in the yarn industry for the past 3 years and have been designing my own knitting patterns. Visit my web site at http://www.denisesneedleworks.com Find me as DeniseInIowa on Ravelry.com

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Garterlac Dishcloth finally finished!

I was so excited to have finally knit the last stitch of this cloth that I had to take a photo before I even cut the tail and wove the ends in. It helps that I finished it here at the computer!

It is the Garterlac Dishcloth from Criminyjickets . Thanks Dave!

I am not sure quite why, but this pattern really had me stumped for a while. I feel so very accomplished! This is actually the first entrelac type project that I had tried before. I love the way the verigated yarns look with this pattern.

4 Comments:

Blogger Carol & Christine said...

Beautiful!

11:03 AM  
Blogger ICJ said...

It looks great, Denise!

Isabelle aka Tricotine

11:46 AM  
Blogger Dave said...

It looks great -- good on ya for sticking with it :-)

5:38 PM  
Blogger Carol Ann said...

I love the way it goes this way and that; sort of a psychedelic basketweave!

2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home