Denise's NeedleWorks
Location: Ames, Iowa, United States

I am wife to Jeff, homeschool mom to 8, a knit and crochet teacher and totally addicted to knitting, crocheting and other fiber arts. After knitting, crocheting and sewing my own clothing from the age of 10 on, I studied textiles & clothing in college. That lead me to 25 years of custom dressmaking and alterations work, while sewing, knitting and crocheting for my growing children. I have worked in the yarn industry for the past 3 years and have been designing my own knitting patterns. Visit my web site at Find me as DeniseInIowa on

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Web Hosting Problems

My web host is having problems so I am not getting all of my email from my web site. I can access orders through Paypal so I will be sending things out.

If you need to contact me, or have contacted me through my web site email (anything with a on the end) I may not have gotten it.

Please send me a message at and I will be glad to respond through that email.


Blogger Teresa C said...

Hello, I have noticed a hat on the advertisement banner you have on ravelry. It looks like it has bunnies on the rim. Is that pattern available?

Teresa C

4:03 PM  
Blogger Denise said...

Yes, it is. It is in the PT 82 book:

There are patterns for hat, headband, mittens and cuffs on socks with bunnies.

7:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home