Denise's NeedleWorks
Name:
Location: Ames, Iowa, United States

I am wife to Jeff, homeschool mom to 8, a knit and crochet teacher and totally addicted to knitting, crocheting and other fiber arts. After knitting, crocheting and sewing my own clothing from the age of 10 on, I studied textiles & clothing in college. That lead me to 25 years of custom dressmaking and alterations work, while sewing, knitting and crocheting for my growing children. I have worked in the yarn industry for the past 3 years and have been designing my own knitting patterns. Visit my web site at http://www.denisesneedleworks.com Find me as DeniseInIowa on Ravelry.com

Saturday, August 08, 2009

TNNA 2009

I know it is a little late but I thought I should at least post some pictures of The National Needle Arts Association's annual trade show. I took these pictures on the day we set things up. Some things are not quite finished and the lighting was not the best but you can see everything I think. Cameras were not allowed on the floor during the show.

We took lots of new models! The black and white baby dress on the front corner of our booth got a lot of second looks. The shawls were popular too.

We stayed in the Drury Hotel attached to the convention center. It was beautiful hotel and very comfortable.

Here is some of the view out our 7th floor window. There were some very tall buildings. And one shorter one with these beautiful windows. We kept wondering what it was until we walked by it one day and found that it was a realty office.


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home