Denise's NeedleWorks
Name:
Location: Ames, Iowa, United States

I am wife to Jeff, homeschool mom to 8, a knit and crochet teacher and totally addicted to knitting, crocheting and other fiber arts. After knitting, crocheting and sewing my own clothing from the age of 10 on, I studied textiles & clothing in college. That lead me to 25 years of custom dressmaking and alterations work, while sewing, knitting and crocheting for my growing children. I have worked in the yarn industry for the past 3 years and have been designing my own knitting patterns. Visit my web site at http://www.denisesneedleworks.com Find me as DeniseInIowa on Ravelry.com

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Christmas is a coming

At least at my house it seems to be!

I have the bulky stocking almost finished. It went really fast! My dd, Rosie, decided that it should have rose and white stripes and green cuff, heel and toe. She also decided that she really likes this one so I am going to put her name on it.

I have lots of the yarn left so I was going to make another stocking maybe including some Fair Isle designs? I was teaching last night at the Rose Tree so I couldn't resist looking at the Lamb's Pride yarns again to see what might go with these other colors. I found this winter blue that blends beautifully with the others I have. Now to decide what this stocking should look like!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home