Denise's NeedleWorks
Name:
Location: Ames, Iowa, United States

I am wife to Jeff, homeschool mom to 8, a knit and crochet teacher and totally addicted to knitting, crocheting and other fiber arts. After knitting, crocheting and sewing my own clothing from the age of 10 on, I studied textiles & clothing in college. That lead me to 25 years of custom dressmaking and alterations work, while sewing, knitting and crocheting for my growing children. I have worked in the yarn industry for the past 3 years and have been designing my own knitting patterns. Visit my web site at http://www.denisesneedleworks.com Find me as DeniseInIowa on Ravelry.com

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Big pile of knitting and crochet

With the exception of the scarf that it still on the needles, these things all went to the church for the youth auction. There are 2 baby sweaters, a Christmas stocking, crochet Fat-Bottom Bag and coordinating hat, crochet boy beanie and ear-flap hats, and underneath is a black/fleck garter cuff hat and a garter stitch scarf to match.

I kept working along and thinking of more ideas as I went. I thought maybe I didn't have much to contribute so I also put in a certificate for a "Knitting Party": I will supply the needles and yarn for the host/hostess and 4 friends to learn how to knit. Now that should be lots of fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home