Denise's NeedleWorks
Name:
Location: Ames, Iowa, United States

I am wife to Jeff, homeschool mom to 8, a knit and crochet teacher and totally addicted to knitting, crocheting and other fiber arts. After knitting, crocheting and sewing my own clothing from the age of 10 on, I studied textiles & clothing in college. That lead me to 25 years of custom dressmaking and alterations work, while sewing, knitting and crocheting for my growing children. I have worked in the yarn industry for the past 3 years and have been designing my own knitting patterns. Visit my web site at http://www.denisesneedleworks.com Find me as DeniseInIowa on Ravelry.com

Saturday, May 30, 2009

We Signed a New Lease!

We are staying at the First National Bank location for at least another six months. Arnhild's Knitting Studio & Fiber Arts School is planning for some new classes and Denise's Needleworks will continue to provide the on-site Rauma yarn shop.

We will be going to TNNA, the big needle arts trade show in Ohio, in a couple of weeks. When we return we will be rearranging the school and store and getting ready for some new activities and classes. Keep an eye on the classes pages at either my web site or Arnhild's for all the new developments.

So come by and see what's new!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger HODGEPODGESPV said...

this is great!! i hope you have so much business that you need to have more space and more people to help you take care of the customers!

(((((hugs)))))

ps, come by my blog sometime i have been working hard on it.

9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home