Denise's NeedleWorks
Name:
Location: Ames, Iowa, United States

I am wife to Jeff, homeschool mom to 8, a knit and crochet teacher and totally addicted to knitting, crocheting and other fiber arts. After knitting, crocheting and sewing my own clothing from the age of 10 on, I studied textiles & clothing in college. That lead me to 25 years of custom dressmaking and alterations work, while sewing, knitting and crocheting for my growing children. I have worked in the yarn industry for the past 3 years and have been designing my own knitting patterns. Visit my web site at http://www.denisesneedleworks.com Find me as DeniseInIowa on Ravelry.com

Monday, April 20, 2009

Retreat Store Pictures

Denise's Needleworks Rauma store at Arnild's Knitting Studio Retreat

It took 6 of of us most of a day to set up this yarn shop in a hotel conference room for the retreat. There were also many hours put in before the move to plan and pack everything into the truck and vans. It turned out very nice and we got lots of compliments on how beautiful the shop was. The shop was available to those who came for the Arnhild's Knitting Studio 14th Annual Knitting Retreat



Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home