Denise's NeedleWorks
Name:
Location: Ames, Iowa, United States

I am wife to Jeff, homeschool mom to 8, a knit and crochet teacher and totally addicted to knitting, crocheting and other fiber arts. After knitting, crocheting and sewing my own clothing from the age of 10 on, I studied textiles & clothing in college. That lead me to 25 years of custom dressmaking and alterations work, while sewing, knitting and crocheting for my growing children. I have worked in the yarn industry for the past 3 years and have been designing my own knitting patterns. Visit my web site at http://www.denisesneedleworks.com Find me as DeniseInIowa on Ravelry.com

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Annemor is Coming to Retreat!!

We just got the word that Annemor Sundbø is able to be a presenter at the next Arnhild's Knitting Studio Retreat! Annemor has preserved and recorded much of the valuable history of knitwear in Norway in her books.

  • Everyday Knitting: Treasures from a Rag Pile.
    ISBN 82-994657-1-0 (Translated by Amy Lightfoot.)
  • Setesdal Sweaters: The History of the Norwegian Lice Pattern.
    ISBN 82-994657-2-9 and (translated by Amy Lightfoot)
  • Invisible Threads in Knitting.
    (Translated by Carol Huebscher Rhoades) ISBN 82-994657-3-7
I hope you can join us in February 2010.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home