Denise's NeedleWorks
Name:
Location: Ames, Iowa, United States

I am wife to Jeff, homeschool mom to 8, a knit and crochet teacher and totally addicted to knitting, crocheting and other fiber arts. After knitting, crocheting and sewing my own clothing from the age of 10 on, I studied textiles & clothing in college. That lead me to 25 years of custom dressmaking and alterations work, while sewing, knitting and crocheting for my growing children. I have worked in the yarn industry for the past 3 years and have been designing my own knitting patterns. Visit my web site at http://www.denisesneedleworks.com Find me as DeniseInIowa on Ravelry.com

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

More Maltese

My youngest, modeling a blue and purple Maltese hat. It is a little bit big for him.

This one is made from 2 strands of heavy worsted weight yarn on size 11 needles. It is nice and thick and warm. The yarn was some nameless balls in the sale bin at my LYS. I think it was 50/50 wool/acrylic.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

He's sooo cute! Can I borrow him?? ;o)

6:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home