I made lots of progress on my Coronet
hat yesterday. I think it just needs a few more rows before I do the decreases. I had a little trouble getting the band grafted together. I don't think I have done any grafting of garter or purl stitches which this has a few of. It is not perfect but it will do. This is a fun pattern that I will probably use again. I make a lot of hats for family and charities. The band takes a little more time than ribbing but it is so much prettier!
I found a few more things in the mystery ball too. I forgot to include the stitch marker in this picture. There is also a bag of tea, a Werther's Original candy and a cross stitched sachet. The ball is still pretty lumpy and there are little bits poking out of it so there must still be a few surprises in there. I am afraid that my hat may not take all of this yarn and I might have to find something else to make so I can get to all of the goodies!
Labels: cables, Coronet, knitting, Mystery ball swap