Denise's NeedleWorks
Name:
Location: Ames, Iowa, United States

I am wife to Jeff, homeschool mom to 8, a knit and crochet teacher and totally addicted to knitting, crocheting and other fiber arts. After knitting, crocheting and sewing my own clothing from the age of 10 on, I studied textiles & clothing in college. That lead me to 25 years of custom dressmaking and alterations work, while sewing, knitting and crocheting for my growing children. I have worked in the yarn industry for the past 3 years and have been designing my own knitting patterns. Visit my web site at http://www.denisesneedleworks.com Find me as DeniseInIowa on Ravelry.com

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Red scarf finished

I finished my first scarf for the Red Scarf Project. It is made from one ball of Bernat Softee Chunky on size 13 needles. I made up my own design, just a little something for variety. I am not sure if you can see it clearly in this photo. Red never photographs well for me.

I have already cast on for my second scarf. I bought 2 balls of this yarn thinking that it would take more than one for each scarf. It only took one for the first scarf so now I can make 2 of them before finding more yarn!

Denise

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Wow Denise I like that scarf

4:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home